- Submissions must be sent as Microsoft Word attachments (.doc or .rtf) via email: email@example.com
- Please make the Editor’s job easy, run a simple spelling and formatting check via your preferred software.
- For fiction, each submissions must be a new email thread.
- For poetry, submit all the poems as attachments in one email.
- For reviews and essays – We prefer if you send a query first.
- Please give the document an appropriate title. Best would be <author> – <piece title>.
- Use an appropriate email subject: “Submission: Short Fiction/Poetry: <your name>”.
- Do include a two-three line third person professional bio of yourself, in the body of the email, along with your country and city of residence. Please give details about education, publications, and work information, preferably hyperlinked.
- Please attach a square picture of yourself along with submission files. (In case we are not able to illustrate your piece – a picture of you will be the thumbnail image of your published piece)
- For short fiction, essays and reviews, we encourage pieces which are between 1500-4000 words. In case it exceeds the word limit, we are open to consider it if it is exceptionally good.
- We accept poetry of any length.
- Submissions are open all year round. Deadlines differ for themed editions.
Font – Times New Roman – Size 12 – On Document – Your name – Your piece(s) name at the top.
We like receiving a submission like this – https://www.shunn.net/format/story/1/