- Submissions must be sent as Microsoft Word attachments (.doc or .rtf) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make the Editor’s job easy: Each fiction/essay submission must be a new email thread, attach only one submission per email, use an appropriate email subject: “Submission: Short Fiction:<piece name>”. For poetry, submit all the poems as attachments in one email. If you wish to send in a Review or an Interview, please send in a pitch first.
- Please give the document an appropriate title. Best would be <author> – <piece title>.
- Do include a two-three line third person bio of yourself, in the body of the email, along with your country and city of residence and nationality (if different). Words to avoid: wanderlust, passionate, avid, reader, photography, you get the drift.
- For short fiction, we encourage stories which are between 1000-4000 words. In case it exceeds the word limit, we might just consider it if it is exceptionally good.
- We accept poetry of any length.
- Submissions are open all year round. Deadlines differ for themed editions.