- Submissions must be sent as Microsoft Word attachments (.doc or .rtf) via email: email@example.com
- Please make the Editor’s job easy: Each fiction/essay submission must be a new email thread, attach only one submission per email, use an appropriate email subject: “Submission: Short Fiction:<piece name>”. For poetry, submit all the poems as attachments in one email. If you wish to send in a Review or an Interview, please send in a pitch first.
- Please give the document an appropriate title. Best would be <author> – <piece title>.
- Do include a two-three line third person bio of yourself, in the body of the email, along with your country and city of residence and nationality (if different). Please give details about education, publications, and work information, preferably hyperlinked. Words to avoid: wanderlust, passionate, avid, reader, photography, you get the drift.
- For short fiction, we encourage stories which are between 1000-4000 words. In case it exceeds the word limit, we might just consider it if it is exceptionally good.
- We accept poetry of any length.
- Submissions are open all year round. Deadlines differ for themed editions.